vacate: meaning to cease to occupy. I am back after several weeks of not occupying my life. While I was vacationing away from my little life, as always when I "vacate" it- I come back to it with a new perspective......
Notes to self as I reoccupy this morning:
1. I miss God- find Him again quickly.
2. My house is messy in the summer.
3. I like drumstick ice cream cones better than almost any other food.
4. Facebook makes me tired.
5. Reading a great book does not make me tired.
6. Grass does not live in Texas without a sprinkler system.....hmmmm
7. Try to love that my house is messy. (Mess= Life)
8. I like all bodies of water. Oceans, lakes, pools, baths....
9. A comfortable bed may be the best use of personal spending on the planet.
10. I am reoccupying a fantastic life!